I moved house, again, for the second time, in three months.
To recap, in the last, almost four months, I have moved half way across the world, got a new job working in an office, moved in temporarily with my grandmother, realised office work wasn't for me, got a new job at an art shop, and moved house yet again.
So yeah, it's been a lot.
Let me tell you, packing up my life the first time to move across the freaking seven seas was a lot to process, but doing it a second time, even if it's only moving house, was still a little hard. I liked living with my grandmother, but I knew I couldn't stay there forever. Now, I am very graciously occupying one of the spare bedrooms in my aunts house since she said she would rather have me stay with her than on the streets. My aunt is leaving to go on a few trips for a while and when I say a while I mean the whole month basically, so I technically have a great big house to myself for September.
Now, moving isn't to scary for me, but it's still a significant enough change that it difficult for the first few days. I know that I will get used to my new home but for now I'm finding comfort in the fact that this move will bring new opportunities for me and new places to explore. Hopefully I find some fun places to frequent around here, specifically a new coffee shop that I can adopt into my daily life. My next update will be on how I'm finding my new job at the art store!
xoxo, ladybug

wishing you the best in this new chapter!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on the move again! wishing you the best on this new chapter!
ReplyDelete